The 12″ Mini Glider balance bike was designed for the 2 to 5 year old range and makes learning the basic skills of balancing and steering fun. The Mini Glider features a unique patented foot peg feature that offers kids a place to let their feet rest when they get to that gliding phase. These pegs are easy to install and can be removed in seconds – great for smaller and special need riders. As of this writing this is the only balance bike to offer this feature.
Mini Glider Balance Bike Features:
- Slow Speed Geometry which is a patented feature making it a slow speed balance bike
- Sized for children with an inseam of 11″-18.5″ (approximately 2T to 5)
- For children weighing up to 100 pounds
- Weighs 8 pounds
- Alloy frame
- Quick release seat clamp
- Height adjustment from 11″ – 16.5″
- 12″ EVA foam tires
- Available in several colors
What do owners of the Mini Glider Balance Bike say?