The Go Glider 16-Inch Balance Training Bike is suitable for ages 5-10, it is lightweight, at 10 pounds, it has child-size brakes, an adjustable seat height, adjustable handlebars, and foot pegs, all of which makes it the perfect learning bike. There are no pedals and no training wheels and is meant to introduce kids to the balance and feel of a bike to make riding an actual bike easier and safer. Available in several colors.
We love this balance bike! The first thing you notice is its good looks. The next thing you will find is that it is very easy to put together so you will be up and running (literally) very quickly! Once they master the balancing and the control of the bike, the kids can begin to flex their daredevil dreams by using the foot rest to stand up while riding and do cool tricks. There is a hand brake as well to teach your child that skill as well.
Click here to read more…
There were three features that parents raved about for this Go Glider balance bike.
- Foot rests, a lot of other balance bike don’t have this feature.
- The balance bike is very light weight.
- Hand brake, some balance bikes don’t have this but parents think it helped their child.
- Bike seems to run a little big for average
- 1 person mentioned the seat being uncomfortable
Go Glider Balance Bike Features:
- For ages 5-10 years of age
- Fits children with an inseam of 17″ – 25″ and children weighing up to 125 pounds
- Weighs 10 pounds
- Alloy frame with a mountain bike design
- Quick release seat clamp
- Easy-to-use child-size brake
- 16″ EVA foam tires
- Maintenance-free tires
- See full list of Go Glider Balance Bike Features.
Click here to purchase the Go Glider Balance Bike